Clear Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Horizons is a gathering place for everyone who are lonely and/or have other issues and are looking to make new friends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Devaluing of persons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bluewpc

Devaluing of persons  Empty
PostSubject: Devaluing of persons    Devaluing of persons  EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 1:28 am

So for the several years now Ive been struggling with the value of persons. I keep oscillating between seeing people as having intrinsic value and no value at all and more frequently I'm leaning towards the latter. The problem is I suppose symptomatic of the inevitability of death but as most people would argue death does not negate the value of life and while I would like to believe this the vacuity of most people's existence forces me to question this. What happens is that upon meeting someone I chat them up and have a good time but after a given time I realize that the superfluousness of them is in fact the heart of them and so I see it as talking to a puppet without interior reality and it has an element of deception to it which I find extremely disconcerting and it has to a certain extent alienated me from reaching out to people.
Back to top Go down

Devaluing of persons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Horizons :: Issues :: Loneliness-
Jump to: